| Preface |
| Groups |
Articles | Back
Simcoe's St. Paul's Presbyterian Church
|"St. Paul's Presbyterian Church.
at a cost of $11,000 in 1885-86.
Dedicated Feb. 14th, 1886. The Building Committee consisted of: John Jackson (chairman),
W. P. Innes (secretary-treasurer), Judge Livingstone, Wm. Todd, Wm. Sutton,
Jas. McBurney, J. G. Matheson, J. T. Chadwick, P. W. McGregor, with George Jackson as superintendent of building operations. A pipe organ was added in 1905, and some very find memorial windows since then. The Manse [left] was built in 1905 at a cost of $4,000."
-- History of St. Paul's Presbyterian Church, 1793-1906
Source: Simcoe and Norfolk County published by Pearce