Transcriptions | Preface | Essays | Individuals | Groups | Places | Articles | Back 

< Previous

Royal Bank of Canada in Simcoe

Next >

Royal Bank building. Large image, please wait...
"The Royal Bank of Canada. Simcoe headquarters of the Royal Bank were first opened in 1919, with Thos. Muir, Manager. The building, which was formerly part of the Melborne Hotel, at the corner of Robinson and Kent Streets, was renovated both within and without, and now forms a handsome addition to the downtown district."

Source: Simcoe and Norfolk County published by Pearce Publishing, 1924
(Out of print. Copy available for inspection at Norfolk Historical Society.)
Copyright 1997-2013 John Cardiff and Norfolk Historical Society