Transcriptions | Preface | Essays | Individuals | Groups | Places | Articles | Back 

< Previous

Norfolk Memorial Works

Next >

Norfolk Memorial Works. Large image, please wait...
"Norfolk Memorial Works. Owned and operated by Harvey G. Evans. Situated on Argyle Street, near the L. E. and N. Ry. The building was erected in the summer of 1922 and operations commenced in October of that year. A feature of the equipment is the air plant which is used in connection with the pneumatic tools, and which is the only one of its kind in this section of Ontario outside London. A handsome enclosed showroom adds greatly to the appearance of the building. The business is rapidly growing in volume and promises to become one of Simcoe's important industrial concerns."

Source: Simcoe and Norfolk County published by Pearce Publishing, 1924
(Out of print. Copy available for inspection at Norfolk Historical Society.)
Copyright 1997-2013 John Cardiff and Norfolk Historical Society