Oliver, commonly called Oliver or P. O. Austin, and Rhoda both moved
to Simcoe before they married. He was a marble cutter, a long-time
partner in Atkinson Granite Company on Colborne Street North (on the
southwest corner of Colborne and Young street), in Simcoe, before
buying the business from L. T. Atkinson about 1925. He was listed as
a traveler (traveling salesman) living at 133 Young Street on the
1919 Voters List. P.O. and Rhoda were active in First Baptist
Church, Simcoe, where she sang in the choir for a quarter century.
They had no issue. [Compiler's Comment: there
were other Philips and Olivers with this surname in Norfolk at the time]
See photo of Rhoda.