Source Documents | Other
Sources | Photocopies | Back
Jericho Cemetery [GSP: N 42 43.885 | W 80 27.942] on the southeast corner of St. John's Road and Forestry Farm Road, at 1258 Forestry Farm Road, in historic Charlotteville township. A small cemetery still in use, fully half of its stones date from the 1930s or later. Former site of a Methodist Church. On the east side of Forestry Farm Road, opposite Dad's & Buck's Auto Repairs.
Photo taken 19 Jul 2002 by John Cardiff.
-- also see our online video of Jericho Cemetery
index of names on stones photographed in this cemetery:
John J. Graves
Lillian M. Perrett
Fanny, wife of Arnold Rodgers