Source Documents | Other
Sources | Photocopies | Back
|St. Mary's Roman Catholic Cemetery [GPS:
N 42 51.180 | W 80 20.160]
at 271 Fourteenth Avenue, Simcoe, on the north side of the road in the former
Windham Township. Established 1859.
-- see photo enlargement.
Photographed 2 Jul 2006 by John Cardiff.
[Compiler's Comment: There are over 1250 names on stones in this cemetery. This cemetery is still in use]
|Partial index of
names on stones photographed in this cemetery:
Johanna, wife of Andrew Quinlan