Etc. -- Courtland Methodist/United Cemetery, Middleton
Introduction | Source Documents | Other Sources | Photocopies | Back
 

Courtland Methodist/United Cemetery located in south side lawn of Courtland United Church at 
133 Talbot Street in Courtland, in historic Middleton Township, Norfolk County. 
Photographed 21 May 2009 by John Cardiff 
-- see photo enlargement.
GPS: N 42 50.310 | W 80 38.906 
[This cemetery is still in use. This was a Methodist cemetery until 1925, after which it was United. This is one of three cemeteries in Courtland. The others are Baptist and Roman Catholic. There are over 830 names on stones in this cemetery.]
 
Partial index of names of stones photographed in this cemetery:
 
James Francis & Eliza Jane Cohoe
James W. & Hester J. Fisher
Mary, wife of Henry Campbell
James Gore
Samuel, Janet, Peter, & Jane Gore
James Hillis
Rosetta, wife of H. G. Hughes
William M. Mackay
George & Margaret Ronson 
John, Mary, Edwin, Edmund Sitzer
Thomas & Elizabeth White 

 
Copyright 2009-2017 John Cardiff