Presbyterian Church in Norwich was the scene of a very pretty wedding
28 Apr 1920, when the marriage was solemnized of Ola E. MacVicar of
Sarnia, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William MacVicar of Windham Centre, to
Mr. Clarence Arthur Zimmer, elder son of Mr. and Mrs. Frederick Zimmer
The ceremony was conducted by
Rev. Dr. Barnett and the wedding music was played by Mrs. Hern of
The bride wore an exquisite gown
of ivory brocaded satin. Her tulle veil, embroidered with pearls,
was arranged in princess style and held in place with orange blossoms.
She carried a shower of Ophelia roses and wore the groom's gift, a
After congratulations and
wedding breakfast the happy couple left for a short wedding trip to
Stratford and London, the bride travelling in a suit of navy blue
tricolette with hat to match.
On their return Mr. and Mrs.
Zimmer will reside on the groom's farm near Norwich.