home of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Zimmer was artistically decorated in pink and
white on Saturday, 17 Apr 1920, when their daughter, Grace, was wedding
to Mr. LeRoy Wilson, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Wilson.
The ceremony was performed at 12
o'clock by Dr. Burnett of Norwich.
bride as given away by her father and was very prettily gowned in white
satin with the customary veil and orange blossoms.
Gladys Zimmer acted as bridesmaid and was becomingly dressed in pink
satin. Little Helen Walther was the ring bearer and was tastily
The wedding march was played by
Miss Arthur and during the signing of the register, that appropriate
solo "Because" was sweetly rendered.
After congratulations and a
wedding luncheon, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson left for Tillsonburg where they
took the train for Detroit. They will visit other American cities and
upon return will reside on their farm near Delhi.