A quiet wedding was
solemnized on 8 Oct 1919 at the parsonage in Lynedoch, when Annie Cameron of
Walsingham became the bride of Sidney Foster of Courtland.
The ceremony was performed
by Rev. A. S. Trueblood, in the presence of only the immediate
attendants, Miss E. Roloson of Langton and Mr. Albert Forster of
The groom's gift to the
bridesmaid was a beautiful amethyst broach, and to the best man a
gold inlaid penknife.
After the ceremony the
happy couple left by motor for Toronto and points east, and on
returning will reside near Courtland.
Best wishes are extended
the coupe for a long and prosperous voyage through life.